[CUWiN-Dev] status of RouteViz? Google maps?

tom at anotherwastedday.com tom at anotherwastedday.com
Tue Oct 4 20:13:05 CDT 2005

>> Sean, what kind of data storage system is used now?
>
> A MySQL database. Although I like Dave's idea - it's very Unixy. A
> database seems a bit overkill. I can make it whatever people prefer
> though.

Yea I see the appeal, but personally I'm all about MySQL databases. The
only problem I have with Dave's idea is the SVN check in/out thing -- I
don't know how to deal with that. The only thing I can think of is
executing system commands using PHP to check the files in and out, and
that seems sort of like overkill, too...

tom