[CUWiN-Dev] Cofigs for CUWiN deployments in Ghana:

John Atkinson john.atkinson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 06:53:50 CDT 2005

Hey guys,

My NetBSD machine kicked the bucket during a compile yesterday. I think the
power outages were corrupting my file system; building at the distribution
step began to kickback varying errors. Regardless, the power issues finally
killed this particular machine. It's probably just a power pack, but I don't
have any spares in the village just now.

I do have 11 antennas coming from Poland on Friday. Is there any means to
get a customized ISO with those network parameters I sent?

I would appreciate it greatly.

Regards,

 John Atkinson
Cblit.org <http://cblit.org/>