[CUWiN-Dev] Cofigs for CUWiN deployments in Ghana:

John Atkinson john.atkinson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 08:09:46 CDT 2005

Not getting this image to boot. It seems to have the folder suffix ';1'
recursively. I've seen this before in my compiled images.

mkisofs(8) MAN mentions this extension popping up when the 8.3 file format
is not used. Other than that I haven't seen it documented anywhere.

John
WirelessGhana.com
CBLIT.org