[CUWiN-Dev] New CUWiN Manual is Online

Seth Price seth at pricepages.org
Fri Sep 9 00:00:44 CDT 2005

I am done putting the updated manual on the CUWiN site. Feel free to
look it over and make any needed changes. Or email me back and I'll
make changes.

I think the best thing to do will be to abandon the doco_outline.html
file that is in subversion, and work on the docs on the site. I know
that you can export from Durpal to at least two XML formats (besides
XHTML). It also does version control.

So I propose that someone with access checks in the doco_outline.html
file that I had been working on, along with a note at the top that
says that all future documentation changes belong on cuwireless.net/
manual.

Check out the manual. You know you want to.
http://cuwireless.net/manual
~Seth