[CUWiN-Dev] Stable build for back haul Metrix I

Shannon Snowden ssnowden at itscomplicated.com
Mon Sep 12 07:06:19 CDT 2005

Sascha suggested that I drop a note to this list. I'm building a new,
small community wireless project in a rural area of Kentucky. I need to
be able to run a back haul link from the small town where wired
broadband is, to our area which is about 3 miles or so away.

I understand from Sascha that there is a stable build of CuWIN available
where I can use  Metrix I kits with two directional antennas for the
back haul. I would appreciate getting this build so I can start testing
the link. Thanks in advance.