[CUWiN-Dev] Greetings from Colombia

David Young dyoung at pobox.com
Thu Sep 22 12:35:43 CDT 2005

On Mon, Sep 19, 2005 at 01:25:47PM -0700, Hernan Carvajal wrote:
> Dear Sir or Madam,
>
> I have been in touch with Sascha Meinrath.
>
> I asked him some questions and one of those questions
> was:
>

> > You said that CuWin is modular so it is easier to
> > integrate and to see the system operate. Is there a
> > SNMP implmenetation in CuWin. Is is possible to
> > integrate an NMS and to set up different service
> class
> > features for different segments in the network?
>
> I would like to if you can help me with this query.

We don't have SNMP or NMS in CUWIN, but you can add all kinds of
software.  You can find instructions for adding new 3rd-party software
in trunk/doc/local/3rd-party-src.d/general-import-insns.

I am not sure what you mean by different segments of the network, but
it does not sound like a concept that fits neatly with a flat wireless
network.