[CUWiN-Dev] Hack Night -- Wed. Oct 5 6-9pm?

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Fri Sep 23 11:25:09 CDT 2005

Bill Comisky wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Sep 2005, Sascha Meinrath wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> What do folks think about hosting the first "CUWiN Hack Night" on
>> Wednesday, October 5th from 6-9pm at the IMC -- retiring to Crane
>> Alley at 9pm for further drink and contemplation?  I wanted to run it
>> by folks here first before making a public announcement.
>>
>> Let me know if you can make it,
>

> Paul and I are going to try and make it down there.

That Rocks!  I can probably put both of you up for the night if you want to
leave the next day.

It looks like we definitely have critical mass -- I'm going to put the call out
to the main CUWiN list.  Wednesday, October 5 -- 6-9pm at the IMC it is!

--Sascha

--
Sascha Meinrath
Policy Analyst    *  Project Coordinator  *  President