[CUWiN-Dev] coverity scan results

David Young dyoung at pobox.com
Thu Apr 6 13:36:08 CDT 2006

I estimate that 80% or more of the Coverity issues are in 3rd-party
sources, with Zebra, Quagga, and Clearsilver well-represented.
That does not mean we should not fix those bugs and feed patches back
to the maintainers.  We don't use Zebra any more, so I will take it out
of extern-src/.

There are five issues in HSLS.  Looks like all but one is a gin-you-wine
bug.

CUWiN developers, go to scan.coverity.com and click the 'Register'
button to the right of CUWiN.