[CUWiN-Dev] Domain expired?!

Chase Phillips shepard at ameth.org
Fri Apr 7 18:47:18 CDT 2006

This is hardly a substitute for a well-known and assumed domain like
cuwireless.net, but I see Dave registered cuwin.org in December.
Hopefully we can use cuwin.org while we sort out cuwireless.net's problem.

Dave, was cuwin.org intended as a supplement for cuwireless.net?  If so,
can we stand it up as a fallback?

Chase