[CUWiN-Dev] subversion scalability

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Wed Apr 19 20:18:57 CDT 2006

David Young wrote:
> Apparently, the scalability of Subversion has improved a lot.  I am going
> to upgrade Subversion on the CUWiN development server and try to import
> NetBSD again.

What version has the neccessary scalability fixes?

My server (which provides an anonymous read-only HTTP mirror for cuw's
svn) is running 1.1.4. Will I get slammed by your inclusion of NetBSD
into svn? Are there some settings I should make or other optimizations
I should do to prepare for the onslaught?

--
Zachary C. Miller - @= - http://zach.chambana.net/