[CUWiN-Dev] IIT VoIP lab - requests?

Aaron Huslage aaron at inveneo.org
Sun Feb 26 15:43:00 CST 2006

I agree with this. The flows from port 5060 are only signalling and
QoS on them is much less important than the RTP streams. The only
"one port" QoS that would be useful in the VoIP world is marking IAX
packets, since the media and signaling are carried over the same ports.

--
Aaron Huslage
www.inveneo.org