[CUWiN-Dev] dhcpd not running in 0.6.0+

tom tom at anotherwastedday.com
Tue Feb 28 21:18:19 CST 2006

Examining a node which I installed a version of 0.6.0+ on today (given to me
by Dave, built the 26th) I noticed problems with dhcpd and/or dhcpselect.
The node isn't giving out dhcp leases. Assigning myself a static IP address
and ssh'ing into the node I found that dhcpd was not running, nor was
dhcpselect. dhcpclient was, however. I rebooted and attached the node to a
network with a dhcp server on it, and it successfully received an IP address
but isn't properly routing traffic (it sets the proper default route, but
sends no tcp traffic at all through it and /etc/resolv.conf is empty).
Trouble's afoot.

Anyone else noticed this / have some ideas?

Tom