[CUWiN-Dev] 0.6.0 ready for release

David Young dyoung at pobox.com
Fri Jan 6 18:02:00 CST 2006

Let's call 0.6.0 a release.  Here's the status:

Sounds like the latest hslsd sources run without creating zillions of core
dumps at CNT; in Urbana, I haven't seen any core dumps in a long while.
I added some diagnostic features that will help find out why hslsd dumps
core at CNT.  All in all, reliability has increased a lot.  I want to
squash the remaining hslsd crashes before 0.6.1.

I still don't have a Mac OS X cross-build available (my Powerbook and
external HDD have not met in months).  Apologies to Andy H. et alia at
Inveneo, I know you want that.  I will make it a priority for 0.6.1,
whether I program it or ... any volunteers?  It will help for somebody
else to go through the process once, just to make sure we have it down.

I would like for us to package the releases a little differently,
like the 1st-party sources under cuwin-0.6.0/src/, and 3rd-party,
cuwin-0.6.0/extern-src/.  Does that format work for everybody?