[CUWiN-Dev] Wireless Network Card Wanted

Kristjan Onu onu at 29.ca
Fri Jan 13 11:25:30 CST 2006

I would like to participate in the development of the CUWiN software. As
a starting point, I think I should install the software and explore how
it works. I have a computer to do this, the only component it's missing
is a wireless network card. Before heading out and buying a wireless
card from a store, I thought I'd write this message to see if anyone has
a wireless card they would want to sell me. I live in Urbana.