[CUWiN-Dev] error when building 0.5.9 from source

Bill Comisky bcomisky at pobox.com
Tue Jan 17 14:58:03 CST 2006

On Fri, 13 Jan 2006, zzeng2 at uiuc.edu wrote:

> I'm trying to build an image from the 0.5.9 source using
> cuwin-0.5.9-src-main/boot-image/build.

[ snip ]

> nbmake: don't know how to make cgi.c. Stop
>
> nbmake: stopped in /nfshome/zzeng2/cuwin-0.5.9-src-
> main/clearsilver/cgi

[ snip ]

Maybe you have some .depend files or something in our CUWiN src/
directory?  You could try 'make distclean' first from src/ (if you're
building from BSD).

FYI, 0.6.0 looks like it's going to be released "soon", and it has a lot
of fixes not in 0.5.9 that make it work much better.  I'd point you to the
read-only subversion repository, but I think don't think it's been
updating lately..

Bill

--
Bill Comisky