[CUWiN-Dev] RFC: 0.7.0 release, soon?

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Sat Jul 8 10:47:38 CDT 2006

David Young wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 02, 2006 at 09:51:33AM -0500, Brandon Bowersox wrote:
>
>>Do you believe the HSLS changes have fixed the "internet gateway
>>default route disappears" bug?  I remember this bug was reported but
>>never reproduced in Urbana.
>
> The bugs I fixed definitely could have caused that kind of problem.

We're definitely having some sort of similar problem on the Mesa Grande network,
as well (though it appears to be some sort of local looping issue).  Either way,
it's something in dire need of a quick fix.  Dan Meredith has been collecting
data on the problem and can provide a more technical overview of the problem.

--Sascha

--
Sascha Meinrath
Policy Analyst    *  Project Coordinator  *  President