[CUWiN-Dev] building a new live cd...

dan blah dan.blah at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 09:01:40 CDT 2006

we have a guy using the live cd with a newer atheros based pci card.
my current guess is that the newer netbsd sources in rev 4053+ will
fix this or at least narrow down some possible issues.

./buildiso builds staboot-19-Jul-2006.iso which is 26M but the script
does give me the following oso'utput:

mkstaboot: begin step 'iso'
/u4/blah/cuwin/trunk/src/boot-image/./steps.d/iso: cannot open
/u4/blah/cuwin/scratch/i386/cuw_pc.gz: no such file
nbinstall: /u4/blah/cuwin/scratch/i386/cuw_pc: stat: No such file or directory
mkstaboot: finished step 'iso'

i just wanted to make sure the iso i have is good and see what that
output means.
--
Daniel