[CUWiN-Dev] building a new live cd...

David Young dyoung at pobox.com
Wed Jul 19 12:19:58 CDT 2006

On Wed, Jul 19, 2006 at 09:01:40AM -0500, dan blah wrote:
> we have a guy using the live cd with a newer atheros based pci card.
> my current guess is that the newer netbsd sources in rev 4053+ will
> fix this or at least narrow down some possible issues.
>
> ./buildiso builds staboot-19-Jul-2006.iso which is 26M but the script
> does give me the following oso'utput:
>
> mkstaboot: begin step 'iso'
> /u4/blah/cuwin/trunk/src/boot-image/./steps.d/iso: cannot open
> /u4/blah/cuwin/scratch/i386/cuw_pc.gz: no such file
> nbinstall: /u4/blah/cuwin/scratch/i386/cuw_pc: stat: No such file or
> directory
> mkstaboot: finished step 'iso'

I have just changed the build scripts so that they will quit on this
kind of error.  Now, if any command exits with an error result code,
and the result code is not checked in a conditional expression, then
mkstaboot will quit.  It might take a while to fix all of the commands
whose result code we don't care about.