[CUWiN-Dev] iperf on cuwin?

David Young dyoung at pobox.com
Thu Jun 8 02:27:27 CDT 2006

On Wed, Jun 07, 2006 at 07:42:03PM -0500, David Young wrote:
> Has anyone cross-built iperf for CUWiN?  It would help me enormously if
> you would send me your Makefiles and such.  If you have commit access
> already, I encourage you to check iperf in!

I just added it and tested.  Works ok.

BTW, the reachover Makefile contains a good example of linking statically
with the standard C++ library, but linking dynamically with all other
libs.  We may want to do that again sometime, because it can save a lot
of space on flash: the C++ library is about 893kB, but the iperf binary
was only 64kB.