[CUWiN-Dev] SYN - Hack night?

Ross Musselman rgmussel at cuwireless.net
Tue Mar 7 22:50:15 CST 2006

Sorry about the lack of communication on Hack night. Yes, there is a hack
night tomorrow at the IMC at 6 pm. Pizza available if people are interested.
It's posted on the website: http://www.cuwireless.net.

Again, sorry about the lack of an email. I'm new and Sascha is on the road.
I promise that the communication will be more consistent from here on out.

Ross

Ross Musselman
Outreach Coordinator
Champaign-Urbana Community Wireless Network
rgmussel at cuwireless.net