[Fwd: [Fwd: [CUWiN-Dev] Wrap build.]]

Seth Price seth at pricepages.org
Fri May 19 16:05:21 CDT 2006

I'm not sure how much help I will be, but I'll give a few (less technical) notes:

- The radio didn't seem to be recognized until I swapped it into the other mini-PCI slot. I'm
away from my archives at the moment, and I don't remember which slot ended up working.
See if using a different slot changes things.

- I've noticed a steady degradation over the course of several weeks where the node will need
to be rebooted before it starts usefully moving packets again. This applies mainly to
whatever node my WRAP node is connected to, but I don't know if it's the normal state-of-
operations. This doesn't seem to be your problem (yet).

Sorry I can't be more helpful, but I'm not working in the guts of the project and I'm not at
home, so I don't know what radio card I am using.
~Seth