[CUWiN-Dev] nodes keep rebooting every 10 mins

Matt Isaacs isaacsm at cuwireless.net
Sat Nov 4 14:07:01 CST 2006

While probably not directly related, you may want upgrade to the
newest release, as it contains bug fixes and performance enhancements,
in addition to new features.

The default watchdog configuration is fine in most cases.  From what
you've said, I get the impression that you are running the nodes with
different ssids.  The nodes will need to have the same ssid on the
backhaul link in order to communicate.  If this is not the case, it
would cause the problems you are describing.

If for some reason you need different ssids, it is possible to disable
the watchdog, however that is not recommended.

--
Matthew Isaacs

CUWiN Network Engineer