[CUWiN-Dev] SVN instructions no good

David Young dyoung at pobox.com
Tue Nov 14 10:32:34 CST 2006

On Mon, Nov 13, 2006 at 05:08:43PM -0500, Bob Keyes wrote:
> I am trying to get the source tree via SVN. I follow either sets of
> directions, at http://cuwireless.net/manual/techdocs/build
> or http://cuwireless.net/manual/howto/pxeboot4526archlinux and I get the
> same result:
>
> svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/svn/cuwin/trunk'
> svn: PROPFIND of '/svn/cuwin/trunk': 301 Moved Permanently
> (http://svn.cuwireless.net)

Maybe you mistyped the path, or somebody has already fixed the
instructions, but the path that appears in the instructions is
http://svn.cuwireless.net/svn/cuw/trunk/, which is correct.

There is another problem, though: Firefox tells me, when I try to load
that URL, "svn.cuwin.org could not be found.  Please check the name and
try again."  Cute.

(Pet peeve: Firefox, true to GUI practice for the last 20+ years, does
not let me cut & paste that error message, instead I have to retype it.
I guess this is what they call "progress.")