[CUWiN-Dev] Developer Agreement, Nightly builds, and New domain names

Matt Isaacs isaacsm at cuwireless.net
Mon Oct 16 14:47:53 CDT 2006

First, this is a last call for comment on the current version of the
Developer agreement I sent out earlier.  Any comments need to be posted
prior to Wednesday morning of this week.

Also, the new nightly builds page is operational.  It is accessible at
nightly.cuwireless.net.  It currently contains builds for the elan
architecture and ISO's, and will include support for geodes as soon as I
have time to add it (planning to do some scratch directory swapping to
prevent having to rebuild netbsd every night).  For builds made during the
testing phase, the svn logs were not pulled.  However, starting with
tonights build, those should begin appearing.

Our new public access svn repository is operation.  It is at
svn.cuwireless.net, and is accessible using http (browser or svn client).
It syncs with the main repository on an hourly basis.

Also, the cuwin.net and the cuwin.org domains should be operation now.  All
service/host/subdomains on these are identical to the cuwireless.net ones at
this time.

--
Matthew Isaacs

CUWiN Network Engineer