[CUWiN-Dev] ARP timeout error during PXE boot

Jihyuk Choi jchoi43 at uiuc.edu
Wed Oct 25 16:50:20 CDT 2006

Dear Daniel,

I'm using the soekris bios (1.28) as you mentioned.

I attached xferlog file.

As you can show it, the last time trials (Sep 10, Sep 21) were succeeded.

But, these day I can't download the image using PXE boot.
The  system configuration is not changed.

To test TFTP server, I tried to connect to TFTP server using PC's TFTP client.
TFTP Server may be OK (Oct 20's log).

I don't guess the reason of ARP error.

Sincerely,
Jihyuk Choi