[CUWiN-Dev] notes on TDV

Matt Isaacs isaacsm at cuwireless.net
Mon Oct 30 15:26:53 CST 2006

Here's what I've been running to test the node's connections:

netstat -rn -f inet | awk '/^169\.254\./ { print $1; }' | xargs -n 1 ping -c
100 -n | tee pings.txt

I then use this to extract the parts I'm interested in:

cat pings.txt | grep "Statistics\|packets\|round-trip" > sum.txt

If anyone sees a problem with this or knows of a better way, please let me
know.

I don't ping the 10.0 addresses as its impossible to get an accurate measure
due to route fluctations.

--
Matthew Isaacs

CUWiN Network Engineer