[CUWiN-Dev] Adding most current NetBSD snap to repo?

dan blah blah at chambana.net
Mon Dec 10 13:37:08 CST 2007

Hey all,

Is there any reason why we shouldn't keep the most current tgz of
whatever NetBSD snapshot we are using in the repository?  This would
make tagging releases easy as well as a history of which snapshot we
used with each release (as it would be stored in the tag).

I would propose that we add a cuw/scratch directory that has the
currently used NetBSD snapshot along with a .mkstabootrc.README file
with basic instructions on what to do and where to put the
.mkstabootrc file.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
--