[CUWiN-Dev] HSLSD Not Sending HSLS(9191) Packets

David Young dyoung at pobox.com
Thu Feb 15 15:59:40 CST 2007

On Thu, Feb 15, 2007 at 01:16:49PM +0200, Socrates Socrates wrote:
> The code base (Linux port attempt from the Telcordia guys) from which I
> started working

You are not using our latest code, but you are using Telcordia's?
Telcordia's development branched from ours more than a year ago.  It is
difficult for me to support your development if you use their code,
because I do not know where the differences are.  I have not even glimpsed
at Telcordia's code for a long, long time.

> does the routing directly using ioctl calls instead of
> Zebra. Could my problems be here???

Yes, definitely.  Until you have things working under Linux, I urge you
to use Zebra.