[CUWiN-Dev] nfs booting cuwin-ware

Matthew Isaacs isaacsm at cuwireless.net
Sun Jan 14 00:01:27 CST 2007

I think I may need a refresher on how to NFS boot a node.  I'm working
on new hardware, have an NFS image.  The kernel loads and prompts for
root device, etc.  For the root device, I enter the network interface
(that the NFS server is accessible on).  The node fails to mount the
NFS, however.  I checked the logs on the server, and it shows the
connection attempt, but records that the server denied the node access.
I've set up the exports file according to the examples I've seen AND the
node is able to pull the kernel image from NFS.

Any ideas on whats up?