[CUWiN-Dev] FW: A quick question about the equipment compatibility

Daehyung Jo cdh at mmlab.snu.ac.kr
Tue May 22 08:32:48 CDT 2007

Hi, everyone!

I asked the same question to the Netgate guys too.

And they answered that there should be no problem running EMP-8602 card on
NetBSD if the mad wifi driver supports the 6th generation HAL.

Mr. David Young, does the cuwin 0.6.0 mad wifi support the 6th generation
HAL or do we have to change anything for the support?

Thank you, always.

Yours Sincerely,

Daehyung Jo