[CUWiN-Dev] Re: CUWiN routers tunnel "home" through NATs

Kristjan Onu K at Omnel.PRI.EE
Fri Jul 17 14:33:00 CDT 2009

David Young wrote:
> I have some routers on the Urbana testbed phoning home like the little
> E.T.'s they are...

Yesterday I installed CUWiN (ver: 0.7.0, rev: 4233) and now I see
packets like this going across my Internet gateway:

192.168.0.3 -> thule.ojctech.com UDP Source port: 15131 Destination
    port: 2525

I think thule.ojctech.com is programmed as the tunnel concentrator, but
I see no replies from thule.ojctech.com. Is the tunnel concentrator
currently disabled? I'd like to make sure there isn't anything
misconfigured on my NAT gatway.