[Cu-wireless] Wireless Prairienet Project

Paul King thx at prairienet.org
Sat Oct 19 16:51:23 CDT 2002

Greetings cu-wireless folks,

I'm involved in building a wireless community network in East St. Louis
through Prairienet. Our group is starting to consider network design
possibilities and we thought it would be a good idea to talk to you guys
to find out if there are any projects we might want to collaborate
on or knowledge we could share with each other. We're investigating the
Soekris box at the moment, which I know you are using as well. Would there
be a point person we could talk to? Alternatively, we could probably
attend one of your meetings.

--Paul King