[CUWiN] Multiple radios?

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Wed Apr 6 10:27:51 CDT 2005

Hi Dan,

On Wed, 6 Apr 2005, Dan Flett wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Can anyone tell me if the CuWiN software supports multiple wireless
> cards simultaneously in the one platform?  I am concerned about the
> bandwidth penalty and RF interference that would result from everyone
> being on the same channel, transmitting and receiving with the same
> radio.

The CUWiN software is built to handle multiple radios, but that part
hasn't been implemented yet.  We estimate that it should take a month (and
perhaps as little as 2 weeks) of programming time to do, but haven't
managed to find a volunteer to do this or the funding to make this a
priority for the core development staff.  Either way, as soon as there's a
strong interest in this feature, it'll get implemented.

--Sascha

--
Sascha Meinrath
President                 *   Project Coordinator   *   Policy Analyst