[IS4CWN] Android adhoc support

Henning Rogge hrogge at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 9 13:26:38 UTC 2012

We should keep an eye on this...

If they are finally adding good Adhoc support, its okay for us. Maybe
we will even get a reason why they did not!

Henning Rogge

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 2:42 PM, Emmanuel Baccelli
<Emmanuel.Baccelli at inria.fr> wrote:
> That would be great news indeed, a surprisingly smart move!
> cheers
> Emmanuel
>

> On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 10:13 AM, Christian Huldt <christian at solvare.se>
> wrote:
>>
>> First, Thanks for a great summit, it was very inspiring!
>>
>> Second, is there any news of bug82.org? I was talking to some people about
>> and forgot to check it first...
>>
>> Then I read this, it is just the new Google employee working a little bit
>> faster and thereby getting little bit further than before, or is it really
>> happening?
>> Or perhaps just for wifi-only devices?
>>
>> > Its almost time to hold your breath: a Google dev has submitted a patch
>> > to add Adhoc support to the official AOSP Android.  Its in their gerrit
>> > system waiting for one more review before it gets included.
>> >
>> > For some reason, they didn't want to be public about it, so I can't give
>> > more info currently.
>> >
>> > .hc

Steven Hawkings about cosmic inflation: "An increase of billions of
billions of percent in a tiny fraction of a second. Of course, that
was before the present government."