[Dryerase] FW: Voices 43: 28 November 2002

Dania Rajendra nyvoices at indypress.org
Mon Dec 2 11:33:44 CST 2002

Dear Dry-Erase folks,

Here is Voices 43. For full content visit our site. To reprint a single
article, contact me or Ilana Miller at the info below to arrange the
rights, or contact the paper directly. (It’s usually free, dependent on
the source paper.)

Rights are granted to reprint the edition as a whole. We encourage
people to report on the the content and provide links.

All the best,

Dania.

PS. I’m on vacation 12/4-1/1. Happy, peaceful holidays! Ilana Miller
will coordinate Voices in my absence, feel free to contact her while I’m
gone. nyed at indypress.org and  the same info as below:

Dania Rajendra

Editor, Voices That Must Be Heard

Independent Press Association - New York

www.indypressny.org * 212/279-1442 * 143 West 29th St., 901, New York,
NY 10001