[Dryerase] Madison Insurgent - Nov/Dec articles - introduction

the madison insurgent mad_insurgent at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 16 15:13:05 CST 2002

Hey there Dry Erase folks--

We here at the Madison (WI) Insurgent have been a
little remiss in our duties of posting stories to this
list.  However, we're working to fix that, beginning
with this issue.  I'm not posting some of the stories
that are already more dated, though a few of the
following might also need to be updated before
reprint.  Here's the articles being sent your way:

#1- Nursing home workers in Madison vote to join
union.
#2- "Unlearning oppression" - report and analysis from
a recent conference in Madison
#3- Interview with Howard Zinn
#4- The ILWU, Taft-Hartley, and workplace control
#5- Reparations for the Rich - the Bush tax cuts
#6- Police brutality and O22 protests
#7- a veritable how-to on worm composting (with
sidebar)
#8- Food irradiation: nuking food for profit
#9- Book review: Fast Food Nation
#10- Book review: Power Politics
#11- Movie review: Bowling for Columbine
#12- Poem: "The Wait"

Thanks for your patience, and we hope that some of
these are useful.

yrs,
Nathan Moore