[EclecticSeizure] This Stock has had BIG news

Luke Bradley angledust_1999 at iperio.com
Wed Dec 12 21:50:01 UTC 2012

Friends, we are extremely thrilled about our current Micro Cap alert!

Date: Thu, Dec 13th, 2012
Company Name: Neologic Animation
Symbol traded: N A_NI
Closed yesterday: $0.02
Long Term Target: 0.20

N A_NI is an educational gaming company in China that is cashing in on the
booming MMORPG market with its playable after school training website, "N
A_NIya World". Designed to handle a market estimated at 100 million primary
school students in China, the program motivates students by adapting Flash
games to teach key educational subject matter. The website's success lies in
innovatively combining learning and entertainment. Designed to be fun, the
game cultivates a child's independent learning capacity as well as fostering
creative thinking and thought processes in children. Right now the online,
multi-player game industry generates over $5 billionin revenue in China and
will only continue to flourish in the years to come. We would not at all be
shocked to see a 500-1000% short term gain with the stock currently trading
at only 2 cents!!!