[Gghc-discuss] Working session Thursday afternoon from 4-6 at fablab

Brian Duggan bcdugga at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 12:06:09 CDT 2011

I'll be there. I'll have to leave a little early. Someone from the DI
called and wanted to talk about and see Makerspace Urbana. I offered to
be interviewed before our open hours.

Anyone else want to get in on the interview? I think it would be good to
have more voices talking about the space and someone should talk about GGHC.

Brian

On 4/12/11 11:43 AM, Jonathan Manton wrote:
> Erich and I were talking on Sunday about meeting at the Fablab on
> Thursday from 4-6 to try to work out some of the mechanical issues for
> the duniolab.  Basically, what will the case look like, how will things
> physically be mounted, etc.
>
> Who can make it to this?
>
> The fablab is on South campus, directions and a map are here:
> http://cucfablab.org/about-champaign-urbana-community-fab-lab/location-hours

Brian Duggan
Technical Projects Developer
UC Independent Media Center