[Gghc-discuss] Requirements from gghc

Brian Duggan bcdugga at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 15:23:40 CDT 2011

Sorry about that, Derek. I'm aware your time is limited and that today
it was wasted. I didn't understand Thursday lunches were going to be
regular.

Since this is time that Derek has set aside to be involved in GGHC, I
want to make that commitment, too. I can meet for lunch for the rest of
the Thursdays in the GGHC. Jonathan, Erich, anyone else interested, can
you make that time, too?

Brian

On 4/14/11 12:05 PM, Derek Dagit wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> It's noon at the University Y, and I'm still the only one here.
>
> I'm going to head back to work to get a head start on making up the
> time.
>
> If we don't intend to continue the Thursday meetings, please let me
> know, and I'll remove them from my calendar.

Brian Duggan
Technical Projects Developer
UC Independent Media Center
http://www.ucimc.org | 631 223 8442