[Gghc-discuss] More stuff on hardware design

Erich Heine sophacles at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 00:06:04 CDT 2011

Hi all,

So this is awesome! Lots of great input from Jonathan here. It suddenly
feels like we have something do-able rather than just an idea... IME a major
step in engineering a project.

At this point tho, I am a bit confused, so I decided to turn on the wiki for
our redmin instance, and have tried to start mapping this project out there.
I have started to try and suss out a parts list and some high level stuff
from these last few emails.

I'd suggest we work from there, rather than email around, as that will help
keep the confusion to a minimum (no tracking are we still doing $X or did it
get cancelled by email $Y?). The wiki can be considered the most current
actual plan.

Lets keep the rockstar stuff going, and we can end up with an amazing
project!

Regards,
Erich

PS it is past my bedtime, so any misspellings, grammatical faux pas and
email induced rudenesses are strictly a result of diminished wordsmithing
capabilities, and are not intended to be taken as my actual opinion or
stance.