[Gghc-discuss] Work in the space tonight?

Jonathan Manton jmanton at illinois.edu
Tue Apr 19 14:33:01 CDT 2011

I can be there about 8 or 8:15.  I'd really like to get some
whiteboard action going.  We only have about 1.5 weeks left!

I ordered the parts we need to build the prototype (sans the LCD - we
can use a character LCD for the prototype).  They should be here on
Friday.

But there is tons of software and physical case design that needs to
be done and can be done before then.