[Gghc-discuss] Progress tonight

Jonathan Manton jmanton at illinois.edu
Wed Apr 20 00:40:43 CDT 2011

Sam and Brian and I made a ton of progress tonight.  We came up with a detailed task list (Sam is going to put that up later I think), talked about electronics, the physical packaging, and decided to turn it up to 11 :-)

We are going to rename the redmine instance and create a new one, because we want to preserve what is there (we still want to build that robot), but the tasks in there aren't applicable to the duinolab project.

Also, we decided on a very high level schedule for the physical prototypes.  There will be two of them, one done by end of day this Saturday, one done by end of day Sunday May 1st (I came up with that second one based on the GGHC deadline of May 3rd).  More information on what will be in each one can be found on the wiki at http://tech.chambana.net/projects/gghc2011/wiki/Hardware_Prototype_Schedule

Also, if anyone cares, here are some photos of the whiteboard and the task list on my Flickr page:
Task list:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/quadshop/5636494483/in/set-72157626412365037/
Prototype 1 and 2 features:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/quadshop/5637073532/in/set-72157626412365037/
Random electronics stuff on whiteboard:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/quadshop/5636494689/in/set-72157626412365037/