[Gghc-discuss] Electronics coming today and working sessions

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 12:54:06 CDT 2011

If we can connect, I'd like to see if my friend Lisa would sit down with a
description of the prototype and the prototype itself to give feedback on
it. We could capture her thoughts as a STEM educator for UI Extension to
support it's efficacy in the classroom or in after school programs.

Is there a description of it already written?

Chris