[Gghc-discuss] Electronics coming today and working sessions

Jonathan Manton jmanton at illinois.edu
Thu Apr 21 14:11:49 CDT 2011

Deadline is end of day Tuesday, May 3rd.  We want to have the first
prototype done by end of day this Saturday, and my suggestion is to
have the second one (which we will submit as our project) done by end
of day Sunday May 1st.

The timeline as I've proposed it is written up at http://tech.chambana.net/projects/duinolab/wiki/Hardware_Prototype_Schedule