[Gghc-discuss] Electronics coming today and working sessions

Jonathan Manton jmanton at illinois.edu
Thu Apr 21 14:33:27 CDT 2011

Dunno, until I get hungry or there is a general impetus to move over
to the makerspace.

Basically I want to do two things tonight - make a couple of breakout
boards to make it easier to attach ribbon cables to the arduino, then
to put the prototype electronics together.  I want to do the breakout
boards at the fablab, and the electronics at the makerspace.

In other words, I don't know - maybe 6 or 7.  Whenever works :-)