[Gghc-discuss] Electronics coming today and working sessions

Brian Duggan bcdugga at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 14:58:27 CDT 2011

Also, response to earlier query:

The Makerspace has the Mesh WiFi Reading Group on Thursdays. Tonight,
however, Derek can't make it, nor can another regular. So we probably
won't have a full-fledged reading group, but a few people who expressed
interest specifically in the reading group from Maker Faire will
probably be here. I'll want to talk to them a little about the project.

The Computer Help Desk will also probably be a little active tonight,
though we're shutting down our Thursday session because of the train
wreck the two activities have been creating.

So, tonight will probably be more free-form than other Thursday nights,
but that's only because the reading group isn't technically running.
After I take care of folks interested in mesh and the Help Desk, I can
participate in GGHC stuff.