[Gghc-discuss] DuinoLab shield fabbed!

Jonathan Manton jmanton at illinois.edu
Fri Apr 22 00:24:55 CDT 2011

What we were doing wrong?  Oh, well, it was those 4 or 5 non-intuitive, hidden secret steps.  Grr.  As soon as they finished their meeting I got some help, and it went off like a charm once they did their secret things.

Had to drill the holes at home though.  I think I figured out what to do so that they can be done automatically too.

I got the shield soldered up, and just got done with some code that controls the I2C LED controller.  I now have flashy blue and green LEDs next to me.

Don't think I'll get much more done tonight - been going straight on this since 4:00 (after a full day of work).