[Gghc-discuss] Sorry guys

Jonathan Manton jmanton at illinois.edu
Thu Apr 28 09:29:13 CDT 2011

I want to apologize to the rest of you for how I've behaved during the
GGHC process.  I took this thing waaaay to seriously, and I realize
that leached out a lot of the fun and learning that the rest of you
were expecting.

If I've learned one thing from this, it is that it is a bad idea for
me to take a concept that I'm personally invested in and try to make
it into a group project.

I'd like to publicly acknowledge Erich for his phone call last night.
He fought through me being an ass, and helped me to understand what
was going on.