[Gghc-discuss] UCIMC Tax Exemption #

Brian Duggan bcdugga at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 19:57:11 CDT 2011

Hey All,

This is the UCIMC's non-profit info for grant purchases and reimbursements.

Organization Name: Urbana Champaign Independent Media Center
Tax ID Number: 37-1403593

Right now, in order to spend funds for the GGHC grant, we will have to
purchase using personal funds and get reimbursed from the IMC/Makerspace
account.

Since the IMC is a 501(c)3 non-profit, we'll only get reimbursed for the
cost of items, not taxes. So when you purchase materials, try to use our
tax code to keep from paying taxes.

I will try to get a temporary card for the amount of our grant so that
we can make purchase directly with it, but no promises.

Thanks!
Brian

--
Brian Duggan