[Gghc-discuss] Post to gghc?

Brian Duggan bcdugga at gmail.com
Tue May 3 20:28:15 CDT 2011

Hi Jonathan,

Before you post anything, could you explain on the list what you've done
and give us some pointers to where your work is? Is it all in redmine?
Since the deadline is hours away and we haven't been working together
for the past few days, we would like to be up to speed before you post
anything.

Thanks,
Brian

On 5/3/11 6:12 PM, Jonathan Manton wrote:
> I've gotten some stuff done the past week.  Do you want me to post it to element 14 so we can at least get the soldering station for completing the project?  The deadline is tonight.

Brian Duggan
Technical Projects Developer
UC Independent Media Center
http://www.ucimc.org | 631 223 8442